O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Topics: 68

Say hello to Fusion, the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

Thiz might explain the binary
https://blogs.sonymobile.com/press_release/taking-smartphone-cameras-extreme-sonys-new-xperia-xz2-pr...

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 642

Re: Say hello to Fusion, the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

I had worked out the binary with the help of google so was looking forward to this announcement.

What an amazing piece of kit @viridis (as someone who point and shoots. that camera may well be beyond my capabilities...although it may also help me to be better.Smiley Wink)

The technical specifications are pretty awesome....and look it's 5.8 display. Bouncy

I see it's due for release this summer but no mention of price?

*The Game Is On*

I wouldn't want to guess, but normally add on 100 to xz2 price, but may be more..

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 642

@viridis wrote:
I wouldn't want to guess, but normally add on 100 to xz2 price, but may be more..

Which is what? Sorry... no idea of the XZ2 price Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Xz2 is 630ish so gonna go on limb and guess 699 to 749 for premium.

Level 6: Acolyte

Is it VoLTE compatible on O2? 

Topics: 510
Solutions: 10,058

@Skyhawk1010 wrote:

Is it VoLTE compatible on O2? 

XZ2 is so logically it will be.

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)