cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Similar activating without old one?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've recently upgraded to an android which requires a nano sim. My old windows phone used a micro sim so have a completely new sim. My old phone displays an "unable to find bookable option" message and will not go any further so I can't receive or send texts with that. Is there a way to activate my new sim without it? Everything seems to require the sending or receiving of text codes which I can't without an functioning sim. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to contact customer service to do the sim swap or perhaps go into your nearest O2 store and let them do it for you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to contact customer service to do the sim swap or perhaps go into your nearest O2 store and let them do it for you.

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I went into my local shop to get mine done. 10 minute job start to finish....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Would definitely recommend going in store in this instance, it saves all the frustrations of what you're going through atm.

Hopefully there's a store close by you. A quick Google search will tell u if you're not sure..

Good luck,

Charlie.
Message 4 of 4