Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Emojis in a text Message

When I try to use emojis in a text message it just leaves a blank space.Any Ideas why?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone stolen

Hi there, My phone was stolen on Saturday night, its a contract phone but I did not have any insurance, samsung S4 mini. I am wondering what the steps are to resolve the issue, has this happened to anybody and what did you do? Your advice would be gr...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fobbing me off with water damage?? Really??

so I took my samsung Galaxy s6 into the o2 store a week ago on Saturday as my phone just suddenly decided to malfunction and break down on me the day before for no reason at all (Friday 13th). I had been on it about 5mins prior to this just to quickl...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G5 Camplus promotion

Hi all,Wondered if anyone here has managed to claim their free CamPlus unit.Been speaking to o2 for 2 weeks now and not getting anywhere with it.That keep sending me the laptopoutlet.co.uk 15% leaflets stating that this is the leaflet for redemption,...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New icon on Google

Anyone know what this is that appears on some (not all) Google searches. Its the blue banner at the top with circles and an arrow. Swiping in any direction doesnt do anything, but it stays at the top of the page even when you scroll down. Clicking th...

Screenshot_2016-05-23-16-28-01.png
paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy ace4 cracked screen

So does anyone know how much O2 charge to replace a cracked screen? I know there are other options but I just want a rough price from someone. O2 themselves won't tell me until i send them my phone. Its a samsung galaxy ace 4 x

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos