cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoddy customer service. DON'T GO WITH O2!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have five contracts with o2. For the last few months my service at home has gotten worse and worse to the point where I am unable to get any signal at all at home whatsoever. I first called up regarding this about a month and a half ago. The tech support person I spoke to told me to turn off 3g and 4g. Since then I have been unable to access any mobile Internet on my phone. So now I have no mobile Internet, and no signal at home, on any of my devices. I have been promised call back after call back, raised a complaint, never received any help, been told to take my phone into store, they told me I would have to pay to get it repaired, called up as the problem is not my fault, promised call back, never received one, the list goes on. Now I am still waiting for the call back from the manager that I was promised over a week ago. Pathetic. As soon as I can afford to cancel all my contracts I will do so and I will never ever go back to o2 and anyone thinking of going to them don't. To add insult to injury, they keep direct debiting my account a week after I asked them to causing me bank charges every month. Bunch of tossers.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Good luck.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 14

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
It's not our place to ask why another customer has five contracts, imo that just comes across as rude!
Message 12 of 14

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
High five...

Little late to the party, all the cake has gone grin
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 13 of 14

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter