Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancelling current contract

My 2 year plan is near up for renewal but id like to downgrade to a cheaper plan. Can someone contact me for further assistance

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APN settings, going to Japan been advised to sort this out, don't know how

Hi all. I've brought a SIM to pick up in Japan and the company have advised I do this https://www.sakuramobile.jp/support/apn-settings/ I'm not sure what my APN username, password and authentication type would be. I texted Active to 2020 but it said ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s6 sms to mms

Hi i used to use google hangouts for my txts, it became laggy on the keyboard after the update, now every so often on the samsung s6 default txting app "messages" if i write a semi long txt and even add an emoji in there it converts it to mms... then...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Hi, Is anyone on the sharer data plan and having issues with it? 

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

s6 edge sound

i have started to have sound problems with my s6 edge,when i play a video or music the sound is all distorted and you cannot make out wht is being said it is even effecting my ringtone?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank holidays and s planner

Hi all does anyone know of a simple way to add bank holidays etc to s planner? all I can find is sync it with other calenders but i dont want to download a new calender just to add these bits in

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One M9 and latest HTC Service Pack

Hi, Just wondering if anyones run into any bugs or issues with the latest HTC Service Pack. My phone autoinstalled it last night. All fine and dandy I thought. Works fine at home with my wireless router. But at work it's saying its connected with a s...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus Two Mobile Data/Tariff change query

Hi folks, I hope you forgive my ignorance, but the bit of reading I did into the topic hasn't particularly helped. I bought a new OnePlus Two recently, and decided that I wanted to upgrade my mobile data allowance alongside my new purchase. Yesterday...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 mini - stuck in a shutdown/restart loop

I've had my S4 mini for about 2 years but this morning it has started getting stuck in a shutdown/restart loop but only when the wifi or mobile data is switched on. If they are off it still works as a normal phone with no problems. I suspect an app i...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos