Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Is live chat still available as I do not seem to be able to access this. I have forgotten my log in for this account and need to find out the reason for high bill.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages

When I'm sending txt messages its saying when I look on details it's saying pending all the time Even knowing the person have had the txt I use to heve a little simple come up saying it's been delivered can anyone help me

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlocking

Does anybody have any advice about getting O2 to actually react to an unlock trequest. I am considering making a complaint to the industry governin body as soon as I locate their contact details. So far o2 has told me they cannot unlock my iPhone whe...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unblock short codes

Im blocked from texting short codes on my s7 edge, is there a way of unblocking this feature? cheers

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel cancel

How can i cancel this whilst abroad on wifi? I don't think I ever signed up and am now being charged everyday even though I am not making or receiving calls or text, I'm on blocked roaming and connected to hotel wifi. Please help me I can not afford ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 6 glass cracked

So, I managed to drop my phone yesterday and now have a nice big crack from the top right corner. Does anyone know how much o2 would charge to repair it? It's just the glass the LCD unit is undamaged so the phone functions as normal. It's the origina...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oneplus 3 Arrival Date?

I've ordered a OnePlus 3 from O2 and their advisors and support teams keep telling me that it's out of stock currently, but refuse to give me a date that it'll be back in stock? Is anyone else in the same situation, or have any information of when th...

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! accidental damage

Hi, is there an email address to contact customer service as we have tried calling the last two days but have not got through as o2 is expereinceing some technical difficulties.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos