cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Y

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know why I cannot open messages with pics sent to me? they come up mms_img downloading and I cannot view the pictures, thanks

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

....also I am getting msgs from CB message with a logo of an aerial beside it!

Open messages and then go into settings. Scroll down to CB activation and make sure the box is unticked.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Make sure you have the correct settings http://mobileguide.o2.co.uk/devices/device.jsp?deviceId=726&tab=8
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I did all that but the picture msg I received still shows as downloading, did switch phone off and followed all instructions. Any other ideas pls also I am getting msgs from CB message with a logo of an aerial beside it!

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Try sending a picture to yourself. This will confirm if the service is working properly or not. You might have to request that the original picture is sent again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

....also I am getting msgs from CB message with a logo of an aerial beside it!

Open messages and then go into settings. Scroll down to CB activation and make sure the box is unticked.

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried that, doesnt work with me either sending to my phone (says unknown subscriber when sending from another ph to mine) and when I send from my ph to another it just sits there saying sending, thanks for all your help
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You seem to have accidentally marked this as solved? Have you got data turned on and is there a active apn in your network settings next to the O2 Internet line?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry! but the CB msg is solved! Not the one with msgs pics

Message 8 of 8