Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A10

Norah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I cannot hear anyone on the other end of the phone unless I put them on speaker.  I have tried adjusting the in call volume but that doesn't make any differance.  Can anyone help please.  The phone is less than 5 months old?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Try contacting Samsung to see if they can offer a repair.
https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/product-and-services/

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

O2Faisal
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Norah wrote:

I cannot hear anyone on the other end of the phone unless I put them on speaker.  I have tried adjusting the in call volume but that doesn't make any differance.  Can anyone help please.  The phone is less than 5 months old?

Hi @Norah Sorry to hear you're having difficulty with your phone. Have you tried restarting your phone. If this has been done and you still have the same issue, then you may have to try and do a factory reset of your device to see if its a software issue, you would need ot esure you have made a back up of your phone first before doing this as any unsaved data would be lost. If this still does not resolve the issue then it looks like it may be a hardware issue and would need to be sent to repair. Has the handset been damaged in anyway?

signature
Message 3 of 3