Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Delivery

matt8064
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra exactly 2 weeks ago today, I have since received no updates as to when it might be in stock, and calling customer service and going in store caused more headaches then they were worth, I cannot track my order as this is my first time creating an account with O2 and it says "this service isn't available to you"

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@matt8064 

The reason you can't track your order is, you haven't had an email to say it's been dispatched. Once you get the email, you can then track it via My O2. See here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Roblfc
Level 3: Thinker
  • 34 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

I ordered mine on the 14th and was told I'd have it by the end of this week, so if that's correct I'm assuming you'll get yours early to middle of next week 

Message 2 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@matt8064 

The reason you can't track your order is, you haven't had an email to say it's been dispatched. Once you get the email, you can then track it via My O2. See here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 16

Whitzend
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm in the same position. Order placed on 14th with lead time of 2 weeks. That's today and it's still awaiting stock.

Like other people on the board, I'm asking when stock will arrive, not to be told how O2 order tracking works.

@Roblfc how did you get told yours would arrive this week? I've forgotten what magic you need to use to speak to an actual support person at O2

Message 4 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Whitzend 

I was responding to a different person who had specifically asked why they couldn't track their order. Anyway to get through to O2 try it this way..

Call 202 from your mobile or 0344 809 0202

All other numbers and methods of contact are in this guide

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling,

Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

8am is the best time to call

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 16

AndroidFanBoy
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all. Although I haven't been waiting as long as the rest of you, I am in the same situation. I ordered my S21 Ultra on 23/09/21 (one week ago) and my tracking still says it's processing and awaiting stock. To be fair though, when I was placing my order online, there was a message stating that it could take up to 3 weeks to turn up on my doorstep. I naively assumed this was just an "absolute worst case scenario" rather than an actual possible reality! Not sure if you guys got the same message but just thought I'd share this with you to give you an idea. I highly doubt O2 would order phones 1 by 1 to meet demand so I can only assume all of our phones will be on the same ship and lorry in one big bulk delivery to O2, so theoretically, we should all have our phones in no more than 2 weeks from now. 

My s8+ (I know right!) stopped fast charging last week and to add insult to injury, it no longer transfers date to my pc via the cable, hence my upgrade. Over the past week, however, is has been gradually getting worse at holding its charge. I'm only getting half a day battery now with little usage. It's got so bad now that when on charge, the battery still goes down when watching YouTube! RIP!

Get to me soon S21 Ultra, I beg of you!

Message 6 of 16

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@AndroidFanBoy 

The bad news is Samsung have none, and I am trying to find out at work (I dont work for o2) from our account manager at Samsung when they expect any into the UK, so far we have been told how longs a piece of string

This is all down to shipping and silicon shortages.... 

It would be better if o2 just deranged it and refunded / cancelled all the orders for it

And just for reference:

EE have none in stock

Voda  1-4 weeks dependent on colour

Three - No longer range it 

Virgin - No delivery date at all..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 16

AndroidFanBoy
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the info. So, just to get this straight, are you saying Samsung technically hasn't even made our orders yet? open_mouth

Message 8 of 16

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

No, im saying there is no stock in the channel, Samsung direct have no stock... The networks have no stock.... They are probably stuck waiting for someone to pick them up and deliver them to the networks etc, or stuck at the factory waiting to be picked up and sent to the UK... 

There is a global shortage as well of NAND, Processors, Screens etc, which is impacting every thing that needs them from phone to cars to new trucks to planes..... 

There is a EU wide shortage of HGV Drivers and air freight is stupidly expensive....

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11993 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Just to add to this...

Company I work for buys a lot of stock from far east so we pay for shipping.

A couple of years ago he freight charge was around £7k per container.

Current charges can be anything from £16k to £20k per container.

And that's if you can find one as there is a shortage (thanks to a number of things, including PPE and Coronavirus)!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 16