cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen no longer working - desperate help needed!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a problem with my phone getting clunky feeling for a while now, and now my S pen suddenly stopped working, I use it to draw so I'm really desperate for it to work again!
When I pull the pen out the phone, air command works.
All the settings are on for the pen but when I touch the pen to the phone, nothing nothing works nothings transferring, cannot use it at all.

I did what people suggested, a factory reset.
It did nothing, and now I'm sitting here with a factory reset phone, feeling defeated.
It IS an old phone, and I've had it a year now. I'm not due for an upgrade and cannot afford to buy a new phone, and it's out of warranty.
I don't know what to do?
I have tried the test to see if the pen works with the *#0#* whatever it is thing I saw on Youtube, nothing!

I have even bought 2 new pens in case this was the issue, nothing. I'm literally crying. 

I know to get this repaired by o2 it will cost me so much because how old the phone is, I really need help. 

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
That's what I didn't understand eirher
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 21 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 124218 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

I said I'd back off.... but just have to say the fixes I linked to in my first post from Android forums covered the Note 3 and 4.....#just saying. Fear...Off again now...honest.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 28

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Yeah we got it the first 2 times 😛
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 23 of 28

jonsie
  • 93269 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 124218 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Only answering the bit where you both said 'no probs with SPen for Note 3 and 4.....' ( I hadn't even thought of the Note 2..Lol)

I was trying to correct you in my own delicate way....LOL

Really off now Bye......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 28

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Or the original note bit non of those would have only been 12 months into a contract which may or may not eligible for an upgrade yet.
Message 26 of 28

jonsie
  • 93269 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 27 of 28

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
Maybe?
Message 28 of 28