cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone model not found

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why when I try to identify my phone on o2 and the Samsung Apps site is it not listed?

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Forget Samsung apps and use Google Play. The data not showing in My O2 is nothing to do with the phone.... You will need to call CS and get them to look into it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I assume because it's a relatively new model.... What are you trying to do ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I go onto the Samsung Apps site and click on the identify phone tab my Ace 2 is not listed.  With o2 I am lost on there website as its so huge but when I check my bill allowance and usage for talk and taxting is ok, though no information is visible on the data tab.  I have tried looking on the o2 phone app and PC internet connection, have used the guru but still no joy ....... should have stuck with the iphone 4S I guess!

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Forget Samsung apps and use Google Play. The data not showing in My O2 is nothing to do with the phone.... You will need to call CS and get them to look into it.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Phoning CS now, many thanks for your help

Message 5 of 5