Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim Network Unlock

Would O2 still have the network unlock pin number for my old SGS3 even though i had upgraded to the S4 nearly 2 months ago?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Divert

I can't divert my phone. After I put the number in it says "Command Error" any help greatly appreciated.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will a different o2 sim card fit into a registered o2 phone?

Hi guys,I have a old samsung s3 which previously had a o2 micro sim in it. I would like to take over this phone and have put in a new o2 micro sim card but a different contract. The phone just says 'Mobile network unavailable' and it says 'mobile net...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s4 open firmware

Just checking if this is the latest open uk firmware for the s4? I9505XXUEMK8

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung withdraw S3 4.3 update....

Due to many issues Samsung have withdrawn the update.http://www.androidpit.com/android-4-3-s3-update-causing-problems

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text messages

can deleted text messages be retrieved

timfi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unified daemon (eur)

Does any body know how to control this data hungry software. It seems to be using a lot of my data allowance to the point that I have had to turn off my mobile data because this program has taken me over my allowance. Samsung Galaxy S4

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 Issues

Hi guys, I dropped my S4 the other day on the tiles in my bathroom (I know, I know). It landed safely on it's back so I was relieved to see no screen damage, that said my relief was short lived as when I pressed the home button I found that no pictur...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s4 firmware branded or unbranded

Apart from speed of getting new firmware, what benefit is there to having the unbranded firmware, does it make the phone more responsive ect or is there no difference

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos