Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OP3T Pie

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Some may find this of interest, if you have a OnePlus 3T and want to try Android P (Pie) on it...

https://9to5google.com/2019/03/21/android-pie-for-oneplus-3-3t-being-tested-in-china/

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's good to know, thanks for sharing @pgn!

I imagine you're quite looking forward to it yourself? wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 5

pgn
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

I upgraded to a OnePlus 6T in January, so already have my fingers in a very nifty Pie device, @EmilieT  LOL

The OP3T that preceded the 6T is now designated as a replacement for a very battered Sony phone when eldest daughter returns home for her Easter break. I doubt she has the patience to sign up to a trial, but you never know...

Message 3 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Oooooh my bad @pgn , I forgot you had upgraded to another model sweat_smile

By the sound of it, your OP3T might not get Pie for a long time since it's only used as a back-up phone ... who knows though, your daughter might be interested after all! smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

pgn
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions
No worries, @EmilieT!

And yes, she might find she develops an interest 😁
Message 5 of 5