on 15-09-2018 00:23
If you follow these instructions you should be fine.....
- Choose what you want to buy on Google Play and go to buy.
- Go to the ‘Payment Methods’ window. It should appear automatically. If not, go back to the window with the ‘Buy’ button and open the dropdown menu by tapping the arrow next to the price.
- Choose ‘Use O2 Billing’, follow the steps and then enter your details and save as your payment method.
- Go to the App Store.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap your Apple ID.
- Tap ‘View Apple ID’ and sign in.
- Go to ‘Payment Information’.
- Select ‘Mobile Phone’.
- Tap ‘Use This Mobile Number’.
If your payment is being declined there could be a problem with your card, or the system may be having problems.
I suggest you try again tomorrow .....
If you are still having issues then contact customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
on 17-09-2018 11:10
Hey @Ben1, did you manage to finalise your purchase with the advice above? Please do let us know if you're still experiencing issues with this
→ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
→ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
→ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
→ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!
If you'd like to take part, why not register?