cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number blocked?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm a wits end here? My best friend can't phone me: His attempts to do so used to be diverted to voicemail so I switched that off and now when he tries it just goes dead.  I've checked that his number has NOT got any block on my HTC phone (the "block caller" option for his details is def "OFF") and we can text each other without any bother. Any Ideas??? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149965 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
Try deleting his number from your phone and re boot, then see if the calls come through.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149965 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
Try deleting his number from your phone and re boot, then see if the calls come through.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can download an app, think its called Blockem, you can choose to block individual numbers with it.

Message 3 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

You can download an app, think its called Blockem, you can choose to block individual numbers with it.

That's not what they were asking, and it was marked as solved a month ago.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4