Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! JellyBean and the SAMSUNG Galaxy Note (the first one, not 2)

Baseband Verison N7000XXLRKkernel Version 3.0.15-N7000XXLRK-CL811902Android Version 4.0.4 Hi allDoes anyone know about the Jelly Bean Update (if any) for the first Samsung Galaxy Note. Some websites claimed it was out in October 2012. As far as I kno...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

MMS Not Coming Straight to Phone - via website

Hi all, Hoping someone can help me with this incredibly annoying issue. Whenever someone sends me an MMS, it doesn't come straight through to my phone. Instead, I have to go through the O2 website with a link being sent to me from O2_ALERT. How can I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Icons on sony xperia

I have just bought a sony xperia J and i have noticed little icons in the top left corner. At the moment there is a twitter symbol and a google play store icon. What are these there for? and how do i get rid of them?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network connections

can someone tell me why, when I try to sign into 'My 02' on my Samsung Galaxy, I so often get the message to 'check your network connections'. I have WiFi switched on and Packet Data - what else do I need? I also get the same message often when I try...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Says I have a System Update but I don't.

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and for the past few months I have had constant notifications saying I have a system update available. When I attempt to let the update install, the phone reboots and comes up with the Android image and a loading...

2012-11-03 20.07.48.png
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SGS2 Charging Problems (Another one)

This seems to be quite a big issue. Mine is still not resoved, having been back to Samsung once (could not find anything wrong) it is going back again tomorrow. It has also been to a walk in engineers (I use the term loosely) who diagnosed water dama...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost Messaging since JB update.

Updated with JB a couple of days ago - several issues with slowness of accessing emails but more importantly this morning I have lost access to Messaging altogether - I cannot send or receive messages! Help please!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC wildfire S.

Can someone tell me if this phone is worth buying please!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot update software on new Xperia Go

Trying to update from 6.0.B.3.162 to .184 Update center on phone says 6.0.B.3.184 is Ready to download Have tried both Sony Update Service and PC Companion but neither work. SUS - told that software has downloaded, to disconnect and update will conti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sky Go..And the Galaxy ace

How do i get sky go on my galaxy ace..I was told in the shop i could..Please help

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos