Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxys4 NEW UPDATE

i have updated my s4 tonight (27/11/13) a KNOX and WALLET have appeared i do NOT want them how do i delete this toss off my phone ??? thank you mark

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM

How do I back up my Samsung Galaxy 4 before fitting a new SIMcard??

Carter09s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s3 mini gt i8190n updates question

My wife has the above phone and ive just checked software updates, she has an update for her device.. its about 73.64mb, am just wondering if anyone has aby info on this update as to what it is?With the recent updates and muck ups with them am cautio...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM/Network Lock

Hello, I am O2 pay Monthly costumer and I would like to use different SIM card in my phone. I am not from UK so when I am travelling to my country I would like to use my home SIM card. I have "network unlock code" provided by O2 but it does not work....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi overseas

Hi - I'm overseas, happily using wifi to get emails etc until an couple of days ago. My phone tells me I'm connected to the hotel wifi, as I was before, but nothing is coming through. There doesn't seem to be any reason from my account why this is ha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S2 Data Usage has rocketed help

Why is it that all of a sudden my data usage has gone over 1gb, I have paid for a further 500 on 21st and today 26th told I am upto 80%. I even turned off mobile data and only using wifi. No idea what is going on...... Help

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy s4 sim card not detected

hi, my samsung galaxy s4 lost signal 2 days ago and everything ive tried it just keeps saying to insert sim card to access network services, any ideas?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upload an Avatar

Am trying to upload an image to use as an Avatar on the forum. Followed the steps indicated, the status bar on the upload goes to full, and another button to complete the upload appears. I press this and... nothing happens. I know the Images have to ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FYI: Data charges with roaming turned off (Android)

FYI! This is warning to those on the newest Android software. I am currently running Android version 4.1.2 (latest firmware) on my Samsung Galaxy S2. With data roaming disabled im still managing to rack up data costs with O2. I have since complained ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos