Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy ACE unable to send or receive MMS

Hi sorry if i have posted this into the wrong thread I have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy Ace on PAYG and i cannot send or receive MMS. I have searched the internet and it seems a common issue but i can not find anything to correct the problem. I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S2 thinks its charging.

My samsung galaxy s2 thinks that the charger is plugged in even when its not. The message "Charging paused. Voltage too high" comes up regularly even though it is not plugged in. When I turn it off it acts like it is charging. I have had this phone t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Internet Connection

New to the smartphone and have just acquired Sony Experia tipo. Thought during set-up that I'd selected the option 'mobile network and wi-fi' on step 2, but am now begnning to wonder. Can get wi-fi access ok - but none (seemingly) when it is switched...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Salsa Not receiving text messages

Is anybody else having problems receiving text messages? Haven't received a message since Wednesday 24th, can send messages and make and receive calls, but not text messages!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! time settings

the clocks are due to go back 1 hour at 2am and i was wanting to know if my htc chacha will change automatically.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't send or accept multimedia messages

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and in need of help. I have a Samsung Galaxy s2, and for the last 3 weeks I cannot send or receive multimedia messages, I get a message appearing saying that it's unable to send and will keep trying until this service ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony xperia J

Hiya I've only had my Sony Xperia J 24 hours, i've just noticed when its on a black screen it has these 2 tiny white dots, are these dead pixels? if so what can i do about them?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dead Samsung galaxy sII

Hello I have bought a sgs2 about 10 months. The phone suddenly stopped working, I do not know what happened but I suspect the cpu has died because I cannot even turn it on. I hold the power button for 10 secs and nothing happens. And also when I plug...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Callers can't hear my son on his week old Sony Xperia S

Hi Everyone My son's xperia s is barely a week old and we have problems with it already. All worked fine until a couple of days ago when his friends said they could barely hear him when he was speaking, can anyone offer any advice on anything we can ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos