Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help required with Samsung S111

Hi All,I had been very happy with my phone until recently. The phone started to switch off at night which was annoying but for the past week I cannot connect to the wi fi at work and the O2 signal is almost non existent. When at home I have to consta...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone else having problems with a 02 Samsung Galaxy Y. ? ? ?

Hi, since buying my Galaxy y, in April, i have on lots of occasions not been able to send/ receive texts, or make and receive phone calls, there is no set time or place when this happens,or any particular phone numbers. i have returned the phone to 0...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy ace new sim no service

im not very good with phones. got galx ace 5 days ago working with my old sim card. over 24 hrs ago finally change it to sim card that came with phone now no service. whats wrong

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call barring

I am unable to make international call from the uk. The message call barred comes up and upon checking in settings etc, they are all disabled so I should be able to call Poland. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I got it from Dial a phone, maybe th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG GALAXY S SWITCHES OFF AT NIGHT

Hi people , just wondered if anyone else suffers from this and what the solution is .As the title says phone switches its self off during the night and dont come back on , it dont seem to happen during the day . I have tried doing a factory reset but...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network Connection - Galaxy S2

Had my Galaxy S2 for about 18 months, and just recently it's stopped having a network connection unless I connect to my wifi. this includes apps and the browser. I haven't changed any settings at all. Not quite sure why I can't get any internet conne...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S2

Recently My phone (samsung galaxy s2) become crazy, it just auto shut down for no reason and it is very hot. When I restart the phone, it tell me battery low,then turn off again. After a few minutes, then I turn on the phone again, it show me i still...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 Kies problems

I'm using my Galaxy Mini 2 on a O2 Simplicity contract and the handset gave me a message to check if there was a firmware update about 2 weeks ago.So, connecting the handset to my PC through the provided USB cable my PC started to download the Samsun...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change my number

I would like to change my mobile no

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos