cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nougat for Galaxy Edge S7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I noticed i wasnt able to sign in to the Nougat Samsung Beta Program on my O2 Edge S7.

So wanted to know when Nougat will be coming to the O2 S7 Edge devices please?

Thanks slight_smile

Lew

Message 1 of 207
206 REPLIES 206

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Probably same dudes
Message 91 of 207

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks. I followed this guide to update the Edge 7 to Nougat. It's pretty straightforward , the only other step I had to take was manually updating the Gadget Serial drivers for Windows 7 which can be found here.

Message 92 of 207

Gogsyman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been an O2 customer for nearlly 12 years. It's time for a change I think. Guru's tell you any crap they can think off. One yesterday said they were rolling it (nougat) out yesterday and he would put me on a priority list. Utter nonsence.

"any day now" means next month? next 2 months??

Just nonsence.

Message 93 of 207

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Yes, for sure some of them will tell you anything to get you off the call or chat, but have you read the thread to see that everyone is waiting for Samsung now or even checked to see if any other networks have 7 yet?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 94 of 207

Gogsyman
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What they don't realise is I am their customer. Telling me fibs is not on. That's how you lose 1 customer, he tells his mates never use O2 they're crap, and the tell their mates. So ends up O2 is bad news and no one goes there. I am done with them. Time to move on.

Message 95 of 207

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Understandable. Good luck for the future.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 96 of 207

Sandythehippy
  • 30 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I may have found a new hobby... chat quiz... just log in to live chat... ask a legitimate question and let the fun begin....

Just got told by o2 guru on chat that to update to nougat I should go to Google play store and download... wait for it.... KIES ? A windows program, which incidently will tell me to use smart switch anyways.... when I told him this isn't an app in Google he said it's fine... just search software update in playstore.... wow... just wow...

So... does Vodafone not that have live chat... ima conduct a poll of live chats and their use fullness I thinks lol
Message 97 of 207

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
Hilarious slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 98 of 207

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I once asked live chat if the note 4 waterproofing was salt or freshwater, they went to check with supervisor...
Came back with "freshwater"

The note 4 has no waterproofing
Message 99 of 207

Sandythehippy
  • 30 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Bet the Nokia 3310 gets nougat 1st... it's being re-released ... might trade in lols
Message 100 of 207