Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Topics: 541
Solutions: 11,953

Re: Note 7 Return Question

Every company can have problems. It's how they are dealt with that sets them apart.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Well cannot get an answer from either O2 or Samsung on whats happening with recall and/or exchange of handset.

I am going to my local store tonight to see what can be done as dont see the point in paying for a handset that I cannot use.

When I spoke to store earlier was informed exchange is due to start approx 21st October for O2 customers.

Highlighted
Topics: 704

Hi @Anonymous Could you let us know the outcome of your visit to the store tonight please. It would be great to get some further feedback?

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 541
Solutions: 11,953

@Anonymous wrote:

When I spoke to store earlier was informed exchange is due to start approx 21st October for O2 customers.

I'm sure they meant September ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 79

Ahh, the dart at a calender method

Highlighted
Anonymous

I had it confirmed by the assistant manager at the store it could very well be 21st October.