Did you mean: 

MCK Code

GD13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Switching network provider due to it being free on current TV/Internet package.

I mistakingly entered the code wrong too many times so ive now blocked my phone. It is requesting an MCK code, ive rang O2 around 6 different times today with no success. I seem to get different answers from each person so i thought i would try here.

I have the unlatch code via email that was sent, im just wondering if anyone knows how to get the MCK code?

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10120 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions
@GD13

Best thing to do when speaking to o2 is ask for the master unlock code, otherwise you may need to speak to your device manufacturers support team.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 6

GD13
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Already got told to speak to Samsung, they said they dont provide the codes only authorise them. Told me to ring O2 back for it. Been back and forth for hours

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144072 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@GD13 

@Martin-O2 usually gets them for us but he's on holiday currently, so I'll ask @Marjo and @LukasB to advise?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

GD13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That would be great thanks!

Message 5 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @GD13 I can help you too. I will send you a private message on here as I will need some details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6