Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ifitness charging account without permission

Ifitness
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have just found dates out that a company called ifitness is charging my o2 account £3 a go every week! I noticed my bill was £15 more as I was looking at my Internet banking. Since I had no knowledge of this company, the money they were taking from me and the fact that I have never accepted these payments I was mad. I googled this company and found many other people having the same issue on an o2 community thread. I went back through my bills and found out they have taken a total of £51 over the space of a couple of months. I am outraged! I followed the instructions someone put on the thread about texting 'stop bfitness' to 80206. This then wanted to charge me for sending this text so I cancelled the text and went to the page directly. On ifitness page (THE FRONT PAGE) it has a cancel subscription section, so this must happen all the time. I entered my number and it has said it has 'scheduled my subscription to be cancelled' SCHEDULED! I am soo mad with this company and o2 for allowing this to go on without notifying me. Especially since it is happening to so many people and from as early as 2016 from the earlier thread I saw. I will be ringing o2 tomorrow morning to sort this out.
Please reply if you have also had this issue.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

scammers454363
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

SCAM alert never signed been charged since feb 2017 i have never signed up to this app 

seeking legal advice its nothing to do with o2 

kind regards 

Message 11 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@scammers454363 wrote:

SCAM alert never signed been charged since feb 2017 i have never signed up to this app 

seeking legal advice its nothing to do with o2 

kind regards 

Follow the advice in this thread first @scammers454363

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premium-rate-s...

Also Paul from Payforit-sucks gives great advice https://payforitsucks.co.uk

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 12