Handset returned

PavelLungu
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys,

Really hope someone could help
I have recieved an envelope from o2 to pack and return my phone which i did, packed it nice and send it, kept a copy of the receipt as proof that the package was sent but forgot to put my address on it(( would somehow o2 be able to identify and find my package if i phone them? Really concerned as the recipient address is clear and phone is new.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SamsungFanBoy
Level 13: Prompter
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
@PavelLungu they should be able to know that it's yours via the IMEI number of the phone. Give O2 a call on 202 from an O2 phone or 0344 809 0202 from another provider. slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
@PavelLungu they should be able to know that it's yours via the IMEI number of the phone. Give O2 a call on 202 from an O2 phone or 0344 809 0202 from another provider. slight_smile
Message 2 of 5

SamsungFanBoy
  • 259 Posts
  • 70 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
@PavelLungu 202 is customer services for Pay Monthly customers. For Pay & Go it's 4445 slight_smile
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@PavelLungu 

Usually you would have received an email with a return authorisation code which should have been included in the package. Without that, it may take longer to process the return Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Saijai
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
May I ask what address they have you to return it to? I'm not able to get through to anyone to ask. Do you know if the return went to Norwich or Winchester?
Message 5 of 5