Did you mean: 

Returns label and address during Covid 19

Saijai
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello all,

I've gotten an upgrade device sent to me and I'm looking to send it back. I received it this Friday and today is Monday. I used it for 1 day only and packaged it up neatly in it's original box.

I've tried (like many) to get through to customer service or the returns department to request a label with a barcode on it, however the gentleman who answered my call in upgrades was working from home and had limitations on what he could provide me.

He did give me an address and my customer number to put on the package I send back, bit I was wondering if anyone had the current returns address they could share with me?

O2 Returns
PO BOX 694
Winchester,
SO23 5AP

This is the one he gave me.

I've looked online in this community and seen 3 other addresses. Just a bit nervous sending an expensive item with no notice to an address that may be incorrect.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22946 Posts
  • 1024 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Saijai If you're concerned you'll need to speak to customer service again, but that won't be easy. 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Best time to try is 8 am

If you do decide to send it without a barcode, make sure you take a photo of the package before it's sent.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Saijai 

As I understand it from posts I saw yesterday, O2 aren't accepting any returns. The department is closed, so Royal Mail are holding the parcels. I wouldn't bother sending anything back just yet.

You can check with customer services as posted above by @Bambino  as things are changing by the day.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3