Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Android

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: HTC One X Jelly Bean update - any news

Got my update, too, today. Thinking about it, I got my One X from Carphone Warehouse (or was it Phones4U? Doesn't matter, does it, as they're the same company!!) so maybe I actually got lucky this time!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Maybe today ....

Highlighted
Anonymous

This is getting silly - they had a month to sort this out (since HTC released it) and they still are "in testing" seriously will reconsider going back with O2 when my contract runs out.. 

Highlighted
Anonymous

Will be released before next year I have just been told Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

My wife got her update today (One X on EE) so it seems to be rolling out on contract phones now.

Next day or two for O2?

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Tweeted @o2 yesterday, they replied at 10:18 this morning saying it available now! But I've still got nothing.
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

@mattye81 wrote:
@Tweeted @o2 yesterday, they replied at 10:18 this morning saying it available now! But I've still got nothing.

I think they speak with forked tongue, as I have just checked on my O2 branded HTC One X and it says there are no updates! Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Yeah I sent them another, but no reply as yet think they are just saying anything to stop people asking, but not me as of now, I will tweet daily until its released lol.
Highlighted
Anonymous

@mattye81 wrote:
Yeah I sent them another, but no reply as yet think they are just saying anything to stop people asking, but not me as of now, I will tweet daily until its released lol.

Just got this off O2 Twitter Account:

"The testing phase is complete so you should get the update very soon."

Highlighted

Just had another reply, the testing of the software is now complete, the update will be with you soon :-)