cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One X Jelly Bean update - any news

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea when the HTC Jelly Bean update will be released for the One X?

I understand the forthcoming HTC One X+, listed as an October release on coming soon, will come with Jelly Bean already installed, does this mean other HTC Handsets should get the update a bit quicker, as I assume all the "testing" that O2 normally do on updates will already have been carried out for the new handset.

Message 1 of 356
355 REPLIES 355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got my update, too, today. Thinking about it, I got my One X from Carphone Warehouse (or was it Phones4U? Doesn't matter, does it, as they're the same company!!) so maybe I actually got lucky this time!
Message 81 of 356

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe today ....

Message 82 of 356

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is getting silly - they had a month to sort this out (since HTC released it) and they still are "in testing" seriously will reconsider going back with O2 when my contract runs out.. 

Message 83 of 356

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will be released before next year I have just been told slight_smile
Message 84 of 356

Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife got her update today (One X on EE) so it seems to be rolling out on contract phones now.

Next day or two for O2?

Message 85 of 356

mattye81
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 58 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Tweeted @o2 yesterday, they replied at 10:18 this morning saying it available now! But I've still got nothing.
Message 86 of 356

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattye81 wrote:
@Tweeted @o2 yesterday, they replied at 10:18 this morning saying it available now! But I've still got nothing.

I think they speak with forked tongue, as I have just checked on my O2 branded HTC One X and it says there are no updates! slight_frown

Message 87 of 356

mattye81
  • 58 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah I sent them another, but no reply as yet think they are just saying anything to stop people asking, but not me as of now, I will tweet daily until its released lol.
Message 88 of 356

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattye81 wrote:
Yeah I sent them another, but no reply as yet think they are just saying anything to stop people asking, but not me as of now, I will tweet daily until its released lol.

Just got this off O2 Twitter Account:

"The testing phase is complete so you should get the update very soon."

Message 89 of 356

mattye81
  • 58 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just had another reply, the testing of the software is now complete, the update will be with you soon 🙂
Message 90 of 356