Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung Fame MMs

Setting up one of these for mums Christmas pressie...Got messages to say the MMS settings would be sent... But they haven't? Have requested a resend and still can't find them to save them??Help ASAP as I need to wrap the phone up for tomorrow!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

JellyBean roll out Xperia S

Hi all, Sony mobile have confirmed the roll out of JellyBean has started for the Xperia S. Although I should imagine it'll be a while before O2 customers see it, the ball is rolling! Personally can't wait for the ftf to appear on certain websites so ...

• 120 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s4 antitheft locked phone

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone can help me or advise me.I ve using a new galaxy s4 for a few weeks and on saturday the phone froze.I thought it was rebooting,it has for my pin and then it said this phone is stolen,please return to ****** Type ...

Resolved! Message/ email contacts

I have a Samsung galaxy s111 mini, when i want to send a message and look for a contact all the contacts in my Gmail and phone account appear, can i set the phone to only show mobile contacts.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia U won't connect to mobile network

I purchased a Sony Xperia U and have put my pay monthly sim card into it which has a 500mb bolt on on my account. However, it won't connect to mobile internet, only through wifi. My account says that the bolt on is active but whenever I turn on my mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registering SIM online

Hi thereI received a new phone and a new SIM the other day (same number though) I registered the SIM online last night and since then my old phone has no service as well as my new phone. Online it did say it could take up to 24 to set up properly so ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ring tone downloads

I have downloaded o2 tracks onto my samsung galaxy siii mini, I have purchased a tune from there and want to make it my ring tone, I can't get it to work, i can't find where the tune has been saved to

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3

My phone did a software update but now I am stuck with the qwerty keyboard and can't get it to change to portrait . Has anyone else found this problem

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide to backing up your Samsung Android Phone

A Samsung (android) backup guide created by my good friend Tufftoad, so all credits to him, but worthy of sharing here as it is extremely useful and well written...... Hey All,Thought I would create another guide to help anyone that needs to back-up ...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Promise Communispace

Anybody else had an email from "Promise Communispace" about joining a group of o2 customers???They seem legit but you can never be to careful.Promise Communispace Promise Communispace

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos