Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S2 - freezing & rebooting

Ever since the firmware upgrade on this model, I have had freezing and rebooting. I had it taken in by O2 to be looked at. It passed all its checks and all I got in feedback was that I should keep the software up-to-date. As far as I was aware I had ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 3G connection problems on HTC Desire S

I'm currently suffering problems when my phone tries to use the 3g900 signal that has recently appears at my home and work place. My phone connects for a minute or so and then losses all services including texts and calls. My phone is not listed on t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a second email account on a Samsung Galaxy SII

Hi there. I am trying to add a secondary email account to my phone, the trouble is the new account is using the same POP3/SMTP settings as an existing account (pop.123-reg.co.uk and smtp.123-reg.co.uk) so my phone will not let me set up a second acco...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S2 and e-mails

Not sure if anyone else has suffered this. I have had my S2 for two months now and just recently it has been playing up regarding emails. I set up originally to my blueyonder account (along with other mobile devices which receive and send fine) i can...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Picture Messaging

Hi I have a HTC wildfire S I have had it for over a year now and all of a sudden it will not let me send picture messages. I keep getting a notification say that it has failed after several attempts it then says that the service is denied. Does anyon...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kies backup

Hi, I have a Galaxy S but getting a Galaxy note 2 at the weekend. I was wondering if I'll be able to use Kies to transfer my backup from old phone to new one. I'll using the same sim card and number. If I can't do that what is the best way to get dat...

ancro259 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE NOTIFICATION PROBLEM PLEASE HELP

Hi everyone...my samsung galaxy ace is not making a sound when i get a text message? its vibrating but not making any sound when i get a message..yes ive checked its not on silent! when i get a text it makes no sound at all, any suggestions?? please ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMdb App prob

I don't know if anyone uses this great app, but since updating it on my SG2 I'm finding when I insert text into the search bar in portrait mode, it's showing white on a practically white background, where when pre-updated the text showed up as black ...

pam by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Media messages Help

I have just recently purchased a Galaxy Note II (handset not listed in the o2 guides). Last night I received an alert from o2 telling me I had a media message on line and giving me a URL to go to with a password to view it. When I first went there it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

w995

Hello my name is Alan and I'm new to this forum hoping someone will be able to help me.I have a handmedown phone from my wife (w995) and I seem to have a problem with it. When receiving a call I can only take the call via bluetooth in my van rather t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos