cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s3 4.3 update

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know when Galaxy s3 4.3 update  will be coming to O2 branded phones in england as it is out in ireland 

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Well mine has certainly been better over the last few days, not had to take the battery out but still nit as slick as it was. I'm pinning my hopes on this next update or I will be changing phones when I get back to England.

I just wish they had skipped 4.3 as I would have been glad to wait for KK.
Message 21 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i agree, I will change phones too sometimes the phone freezes when its ringing and also some apps crash. I really hope they release it soon before the xmas week. Kitkat would be good for the S3 but i don't think Samsung are going to release for S3 but definately the S4 obviously.

Message 22 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still seeing "The latest updates have already been installed" any else still seeing this? THe same on Kies as well, normal S3 no roms or anything.

Message 23 of 51

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm still seeing "The latest updates have already been installed" any else still seeing this? THe same on Kies as well, normal S3 no roms or anything.

Same as always, this is only for international version not branded ones so if your's is O2 you'll have to wait.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah same old, same old eh? Still no indication on the branded ones then.
Message 25 of 51

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Unfortunately not yet.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 26 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

4.3 update s4 branded 02 now out just downloading it from the push service, checked 10mins ago and it allowed a download. At last it is here.

Message 27 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

whoops mean't s4 just seen it was s3 on this forum listing

Message 28 of 51

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yep, already noted on the S4 thread also running wink

Currently using:
Message 29 of 51

paulbacon
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im thinking of just skipping 4.3 when it gets rolled out (again). With rumours of 4.4 coming to the S3 early next year, saves the hassle of updating twice.

Looking at the features of 4.3, nothing i can say that i need or want

Message 30 of 51