Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data Usage

Since last week's OS upgrade I appear to have used all of my 2gb data in a couple of days... that's impossible when I am on wifi both at work (where my phone is idle) & at home where it gets used for the odd WhatsApp message or a scroll through Faceb...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

one of my contacts is not receiving text messages

Recently I have been having issues with one of my contacts not receiving text messages from me. I call them and they can call me, I receive their messages. We have both taken sim cards out but nothing has changed. Can anyone help

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smiley faces icons

Does anyone know if o2 charge for using the smiley faces icons that are used at the end of texts etc ?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 087142770706

Anybody with experience of the above numbers please help?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop for HTC One Mini 2

Hey, does anyone happen to know when these devices will receive the updated software?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bugs after lollipop upgrade with GalaxyS5

Hey, I have updated my S5 to android 5. I have also done a full factory reset. I am now having problems with certain features not working over WiFi. I have a microsoft exchange e-mail account and it will not update over either my home or work wifi, a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon fire phone

I got an Amazon fire phone and had nothing but problems with it, call failing,not connecting even with a full signal, 4g what a joke, sent it for repair got it back yesterday, call failing already.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos