Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 Carrier Unlock won't doesn't prompt for SIM unlock code

Hiya, I have a Galaxy S4 and was emailed my unlock code to allow me to put any network SIM into the device. I read that if I put a locked SIM into the device it will prompt me for the code however I have tried my wife's EE SIM into the device but I d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy s3 o2 updates .......when!!!

hi i just got my unlock code from o2 to unlock my galaxy s3 yes! well done o2 first class service very very easy to do ....now when is o2 going to release the new firmware updates i am sadly on a branded unit anyone any idea if and when its being rel...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia SP Mobile Data problem

I've had my screen replaced on my Xperia SP (C5303) which has meant a reset. I now can't get mobile data. I don't know if it's linked to now only having the option 4G (preferred)/WCDMA/GSM) in Mobile network settings rather than 3G (preferred)/WCDMA/...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 3G Issues - Works on "H" but not on "G"

Hi there, I've had my phone for a while now but this hasn't bothered me until I started travelling more. My phone's 3g works fine whenever it's on an "H" connection (as shown in the status bar on the top) but it does not work at all when it's on "G"....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no calls in or out

I have a Acer S100 mobile and i cannot make calls or receive calls, i have wi-fi thats working ok, it was working ok now its not any ideas

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering

I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and was wondering when tethering my iPad/Tab 2 (wifi only models) does this cost extra to tether or does this just come off my monthly data allowance? Will this go through my data faster than just normal browsing on m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4.2.2 For HTC One X

Following Perksie's advice from the other similarly titled thread that has been listed as solved by someone, thought I'd open a new thread, so any HTC One X users can report on any correspondence they have with O2 about the roll-out of 4.2.2 to the H...

• 205 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Hotspots

I am new to O2. The hotspots all seem to be pubs / McDonalds / shops. Do you have to be in these places to access the wifi or is there an area around each hotspot?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos