Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Internet being funny after 4.3 update on my S4?

Did the 4.3 update and it turned my phone into a real pile of **bleep**. The internet very rarely works (fine on wifi) and when I took it into the O2 shop it decided to work briefly, so the guy said "I don't know what you want me to do, it's not brok...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

no emails on htc one from blueyonder.co.uk

Help please, I am getting emails on my HTC one from Gmail but not able to send or receive emails on my blueyonder main account.I had a HTC one S up until last week and was receiving emails from both accounts no problem untila month ago, I then had to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy s4 mini sound problems

When I make a call to any number, I can't hear them and they can't hear me... Its only a week old and just started doing this yesterday.... Can anyone help me please.

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy SD card problems

Suddenly can't use camera, video etc as the phone keeps telling me there is no sd card, there is. As there is hardly any signal where I live, the phone has no useful functions at all. Any ideas?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One X WiFi & Call Quality issues.

Hi, A few weeks ago my One X updated to 4.2.2, and since then it's been a bit of a mess. My WiFi reception is brutal, sitting in the same room as the router i get slow speeds and a low signal strength. Moving out of the room is not an option, it won'...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia S - not keeping WiFi connections

Hi, Anyone know why my Xperia S isn't keeping the WiFi connections? I'm on the latest Android version 4.1.2 build 6.2.B.1.96. So everytime I am having to re-enter the passwords for my home and works' WiFi. To say this is annoying is an understatement...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! smartphone for an old skool guy

hey - wanted some advice, want to bring my hubby away from his plain old nokia 2730 to the 21st century. Hes always had a Nokia so thinking of sticking with them to ease him in gently lol. Any advice of a good stepping stone phone which isn't touch s...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 3 - Scuffed bezel

Hello I upgraded to a Note 3 last week and after getting home I noticed that there was a slight scuff mark on the right hand side of the device, right on top of the bezel, no amount of polishing with a lense cloth is getting rid of it. It's not the p...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 925 voice mail

OK bear with me young uns, I'm old and out of my depth with new technology. I've got a NOKIA 925 and am getting to grips with it but the problem I have is that it goes to voice mail before I can get it out of my pocket. I tried putting a code in whic...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 problem with camera/video zoom

Just got Galaxy S4 and although I am not stupid I could not get the camera or video to zoom. Pop up kept saying 'not available in this mode'. Well I tried all of the modes and nothing happens, my friend has the same phone and they could not get mine ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos