Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Android 5.01 for Note 4

Hi Do we know when this update is going to be rolled out. Is it dependent on the S5 rollout being fairly bug free. Daniel

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Many bugs introduced with Lollipop, reluctant to factory reset

Only a few months back I recieved my S5 back after a repair I had to fight with o2 to get done, after I suffered a known bug with the camera completely failing. It took what felt like days to back it up and restore everything afterwards, and I'm relu...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Converting text messages

Can I stop my text messages converting to pic messages when I use an emoji? I have a Samsung s4 mini

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop for the Galaxy S4

does anyone know when O2 are planning to release Lollipop for the Galaxy S4? I've seen it running on an S4 of a friends already (albeit an early build)and it's very impressive when compared to KitKat but I, for obvious reasons, don't want to obtain i...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S5 - Lollipop Update

Originally updated to 5.0 via Kies several weeks ago. Just received another update OTA, but still 5.0? Build LRX21T I'll let you know if any problems experienced, TuGo updated straight after as well.

swebby by Level 3: Thinker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung note 4 - lolipop

Hi there community,Any1 know a eta on when the note 4 will get lolipop Please? I've phoned 202 and they don't know,they just send me to the 02 shop,I've went into the O2 shop and they don't know .. they tell me to ring 202.

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 5.0 Lollipop

Hi, i was wondering when the new Android 5.0 is getting released for the Samsung Galaxy S4?Thanks Paul

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Photos

Hi, i,ve auto backed up all my photos on the google photos app but how do i redownload them to my device?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Card Network Unblock PIN?

I recently got a micro SIM for my new Motorola Moto G. However I am new to O2 and know nothing about it. My phone is asking me for a SIM network unblock PIN and I have recieved nothing with a PIN on it.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos