cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.3 HTC One mini

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I've seen the 4.3 update for the mini has started rolling out across europe, any idea when o2 customers will get it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately O2 does not give exact dates of when the software update will be available.

You just have to be patient I'm afraid

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Deleted by me.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately O2 does not give exact dates of when the software update will be available.

You just have to be patient I'm afraid

Message 3 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, I've seen the 4.3 update for the mini has started rolling out across europe, any idea when o2 customers will get it?

Thanks

Stick your finger in the air and whistle Dixie, turn round three times, add 25 to your age and divide by the first number you thought of.... 

That should get you somewhere close wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks

Stick your finger in the air and whistle Dixie, turn round three times, add 25 to your age and divide by the first number you thought of.... 

That should get you somewhere close wink

What if etphonehome doesn't know the tune to Dixie? wink

Past experience, I'd say give it a month ....

Message 5 of 17

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They can whistle bohemian rhapsody for all the difference it would make wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

The 'whistling' of Bohemian Rhapsody is strictly prohibited, punishable by way of the offender being forced to listen to a continuous loop of Roger Whittakers greatest hits in a darkened room Crazy

Message 7 of 17

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

The 'whistling' of Bohemian Rhapsody is strictly prohibited, punishable by way of the offender being forced to listen to a continuous loop of Roger Whittakers greatest hits in a darkened room Crazy

Roger Whittaker had hits?Whistle

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Quite "interesting this. I contacted O2 about this and because I brought my phone from Carphone they suggested I contact them.......Carphone suggested that I contact HTC.......HTC had no idea when it would be avialable???? and you have have it right if you said that they said to me......Contact O2.!!!!! Strangest response from HTC, they most know surely when updates for there phones are to be released and to cap it they asked me how I felt my enquiry had been handled. 

Message 9 of 17

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
CPW sometimes brand their ROM's (and have a different firmware id to other networks or HTC's own). If yours has CPW firmware on it only CPW can tell you when it will be released. If you are on the standard HTC firmware they can tell you when you'll get the update.
I'd call HTC back and quote your firmware id and ask when that specifically will be updated and see what they say....

Currently using:
Message 10 of 17