Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tablet

I want to buy my husband a tablet via 02 - can I pay this like a monthly mobile bill or do you have to pay for it all at once? If so, can I do it over the phone or do I have to go into an 02 store? Thank you for your help.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network unlock key

What is the network unlock key, my phone fell into the sink and doesnt work so i put the sim in another phone because i want to upgrade my phone however there is another code i need to recieve via text to get my upgrade.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't seem to make calls on my tablet

I have the new samsung 2014 note tablet (wifi model only) and I thought I would give tu go a go (no pun intended) anyway so far it can recieve and send texts and I can listen to voice mail, but when I go to make a call using tugo I press a contact an...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Wifi on the London Underground

Dear All, Just started with O2, and am still within my "buyer's remorse" period. Love everything about my Nexus 5, but have come across something that is making me seriously reconsider my switch from a competitor. I live and work in London, and I not...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 Mini

I was sent a picture in a text message and my phone will not display it " unable to download at this time try later" is the message on screen. I am on PAYG and i spoke to a O2 guru yesterday and he emailed me the settings which i duly installed but s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung GT-N7000 Google Play Store has stopped

Hello All,I was downloading some google updates which were taking ages so foolishly stopped them, it did warn me that some apps might not work now!!My phone is so messed up now --really slow to respond etc, any ideas please?Have cleared the cache in ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking someone on TU Go

I've blocked someone on my Samsung Galaxy s3 but their messages keep coming through on my TU Go app. Is there any way I can block this person on there or will I have to close the account? Thanks in anticipation.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no network available on my samsung galaxy s4 need help to fix please

i have been sent a samsung galaxy s4 but ... the phone is a clone however it worked fine in china but i put my 02 sim in and i can get the wifi working but the network is not working how can i fix this or is it better to change provider yes done a re...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s3 mini

Since I have had an automatic software update I am not able to log onto the internet othe than through wifi

Kerry68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Walkman Playlist

hope someone can help. On the sony walkman software i have some playlsts that i cannot delete. looked online and the manual states default playlist cannot be deleted. when i tap and hold all i get is queue, add as shortcut and share.... 1) what is a ...

masterwai by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos