Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

new sim

need some helpI fitted an O2 international sim to my phone and it won't connect to any int numbers, in all other respects the phone works fine, been onto O2 and they cannot find a problem no bars have been placed on my phone.I fitted the sim to anoth...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

Can anyone clarify something for me please?I just bought an o2 pay as you go sim card and topped up. I got a congratulatory text which said I now have a big bundle and that my £10 has been taken (for it).Downloaded the app and was exploring to see if...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO 3G / 4G AVAILABLE ON NEW LG 3G PHONE?

I received my upgrade to an LG 3G phone from my previously beloved iPhone 5 on Saturday and am having a whale of a time (not!) trying to work it all out - email access (personal email now resolved work outlook not yet) etc. I'm very pleased with the ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant make or receive calls

Phone is powering up but if i try to make a call or call my phone it does not ring it just disconnects. Rest of phone is fine HTC ONE

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is my S5 faulty or do they all run this poorly?

For a device of this spec I can't figure out why it stutters so much. Today I was showing it to a colleague as he was interested in buying one. I showed him the camera, we took a photo, hit the gallery button to view, I counted 7 seconds and nothing ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network on Samsung Galaxy 5 02 phone

Hi, After purchasing a second hand SG5, I had to venture out to the shops as my new phone only accepted the 02 network, for other sims like orange it demanded a network unlock code. I popped a new sim in the Samsung Galaxy 5 only to read theres no ne...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 3 Notifications/Sound

Apologies if this is a daft question.....I have tried hard to find the answer myself..I love my Note 3...no doubt about that ....but there is one thing that annoys me and I can't seem to stop it I want to hear my phone when someone calls and sends te...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos