Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop update on Galaxy S5; Messages colour change

Does anyone know how to change the colour theme for messages in the new update?There are options to change the background, text bubbles and the font, but nothing to change the horrible orange colour that it now is. I've searched every part of my sett...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data has not renewed and data bolt on hasnt gone on

ive never had a prob with 02 before but just got a new sony z3 phone, usual free unlimited texts and mins, 2gb data wuhich renews on the 6th of every month, first month was great 2gb data on 4g very fast and working great, second month (january) usin...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android system high usage causing excessive battery drain

Surely some clever person has figured out a better solution to battery drain causes other than turning off utilities. Battery monitor app shows 72% use of android system over five hours causing 40% battery drain and excessive heat. Any advice other t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One-way text messaging

My HTC One has suddenly stopped receiving all texts while allowing me to text out. Anyone messaging me is told their message has been sent successfully. After spending 2 hours trying to get help: first calling O2 (who promised to ring back in 2 minut...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill still not had discount taken off

I'm struggling to afford my bill as I was told that my RAF discount would significantly reduce the bill amount I've paid my 2nd Bill and upon checking doesn't appear to be about to change by 3rd bill.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [HTC One] Slow text all around

Over the past 24-48 hours i have noticed that if i access the text messages on my HTC One, the phone becomes incredibly slow and unresponsive. I can open up the main text window, but if i open up any text conversations it takes about 10 seconds to lo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop Smart Lock missing from HTC One m8 update

Dear o2, Why have you removed the Smart Lock option on your lollipop update for the HTC One m8??? HTC included it in their release and yet in your update its been removed. I was really looking forward to this feature as I wear a pebble smart watch an...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking For A New Midrange Handset?

O2 have confirmed they will be offering the new Samsung A3 and A5 mid range devices on refresh from February.A5 sports a 13mp camera and 5 inch screen.A3 sports an 8mp camera and 4.5 inch screen.Both have metallic covers. Enjoy the readhttp://www.tec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Torch on S5 mini

Did i dream it , i am sure i found a torch on my phone last night and have just gone to look at it and i am going I cant find it Can anyone please help me ?

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with Galaxy S5 after updating to 5.0

Hi, I have an unbranded (BTU) Samsung S5 bought last November at the Carphone Warehouse. Recently updated from 4.4.2 to 5.0 via Kies and everything seemed to go smooth without ant problems. Once completed, I done the hard reset and reinstalled everyt...

20150125_091504.jpg
Grilo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos