cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy SD card problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Suddenly can't use camera, video etc as the phone keeps telling me there is no sd card, there is. As there is hardly any signal where I live, the phone has no useful functions at all. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had this problem with a cheaper Sd card, card wiped and had to send it back to manufacturers. After it started playing up again up bought a straight Samsung one and stopped getting the issue.

Original was an Adata card from Maplin.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you try the card in an adaptor in a card reader to see if its gone faulty
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149979 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions
Go into settings >storage and see if it will let you remount the SD card in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had this problem with a cheaper Sd card, card wiped and had to send it back to manufacturers. After it started playing up again up bought a straight Samsung one and stopped getting the issue.

Original was an Adata card from Maplin.
Message 4 of 4