Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

Galaxy S10 Max

Hi guys.

long time Apple user but i am thinking about jumping ship to the S10. Will O2 prices be up on Wednesdays after the S10 announcement? 

anyone else thinking of moving from Apple or planning to upgrade? what is making you want to upgrade to the S10?

Topics: 528
Solutions: 10,848

Re: Galaxy S10 Max

@McTechSolutions keep an eye on the News section for a post from @Chris_K

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 667

@McTechSolutions

I'm sure the S10 will be available in the shop as soon as they have the release date.

I know @Glory is looking forward to the S10. Not changing from Apple though. Like me, we have always loved and use Samsung...

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 82
Kudos: 1,114
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 119

@Cleoriff wrote:

@McTechSolutions

I'm sure the S10 will be available in the shop as soon as they have the release date.

I know @Glory is looking forward to the S10. Not changing from Apple though. Like me, we have always loved and use Samsung...

Looking forward is putting it mildly @Cleoriff joy

I can hardly wait for Samsung's announcement tomorrow to get the facts on the latest Galaxy after all the rumours. And I will be one of the first to pre-order as soon as a date is announced Bouncy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 82
Kudos: 1,114
Blog Posts: 2
Solutions: 119

Oh and my reason for upgrading to S10 - or in my case S10+ - @McTechSolutions is my current S8+ is nearly 2 years old, hard worked and ready for a well earned rest. It's been used daily for gaming, streaming, all my online shopping, browsing the net, listening to my music and posting on the forum. 

It's served me very well over time but is coming to the end of a very useful life. Can't wait to get my hands on the latest Galaxy. And fortunately I can upgrade a couple of months early as my present contract doesn't end till 21st April.

Shouldn't wish my life away but I really can't wait until tomorrow and Samsung's announcement yahoo

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

O2 Social Media Team

We can make some educated guesses as to what Samsung might unveil in tomorrows 'Unpacked' event, starting 7pm UK time, but we don't know for sure, so we can't really say too much. What I will say is that once you know, we'll know. And who knows, Samsung could throw a curve-ball and announce a new smart fridge or washing machine!

As soon as there's more to share, we'll post here on the O2 Community, and across our Twitter & Facebook feeds, so keep your eyes peeled for more info from us as and when we've got it.

CommunitySig_Animated_2.gif

Topics: 75

At this point I think we're past guessing.
Lol at that dude from techRadar who forgot to restrict his hands on video until after the event... RIP job

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
O2 Social Media Team

@viridis wrote:
Lol at that dude from techRadar who forgot to restrict his hands on video until after the event... RIP job

Always respect the embargo #LifeLesson

CommunitySig_Animated_2.gif

Topics: 75

Indeed haha

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Community Manager

Hey @McTechSolutions and all, the live Samsung Unpacked event starts in 10 minutes! We have a dedicated topic about it here if you're interested so check it out! Smiley Happy

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature