Did you mean: 

Galaxy S10 Max

McTechSolutions
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys.

long time Apple user but i am thinking about jumping ship to the S10. Will O2 prices be up on Wednesdays after the S10 announcement? 

anyone else thinking of moving from Apple or planning to upgrade? what is making you want to upgrade to the S10?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@McTechSolutions keep an eye on the News section for a post from @Chris_K

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@McTechSolutions

I'm sure the S10 will be available in the shop as soon as they have the release date.

I know @Glory is looking forward to the S10. Not changing from Apple though. Like me, we have always loved and use Samsung...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@McTechSolutions

I'm sure the S10 will be available in the shop as soon as they have the release date.

I know @Glory is looking forward to the S10. Not changing from Apple though. Like me, we have always loved and use Samsung...

Looking forward is putting it mildly @Cleoriff joy

I can hardly wait for Samsung's announcement tomorrow to get the facts on the latest Galaxy after all the rumours. And I will be one of the first to pre-order as soon as a date is announced Bouncy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 10

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Oh and my reason for upgrading to S10 - or in my case S10+ - @McTechSolutions is my current S8+ is nearly 2 years old, hard worked and ready for a well earned rest. It's been used daily for gaming, streaming, all my online shopping, browsing the net, listening to my music and posting on the forum. 

It's served me very well over time but is coming to the end of a very useful life. Can't wait to get my hands on the latest Galaxy. And fortunately I can upgrade a couple of months early as my present contract doesn't end till 21st April.

Shouldn't wish my life away but I really can't wait until tomorrow and Samsung's announcement yahoo

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 10

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We can make some educated guesses as to what Samsung might unveil in tomorrows 'Unpacked' event, starting 7pm UK time, but we don't know for sure, so we can't really say too much. What I will say is that once you know, we'll know. And who knows, Samsung could throw a curve-ball and announce a new smart fridge or washing machine!

As soon as there's more to share, we'll post here on the O2 Community, and across our Twitter & Facebook feeds, so keep your eyes peeled for more info from us as and when we've got it.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
At this point I think we're past guessing.
Lol at that dude from techRadar who forgot to restrict his hands on video until after the event... RIP job
Message 7 of 10

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Lol at that dude from techRadar who forgot to restrict his hands on video until after the event... RIP job

Always respect the embargo #LifeLesson

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 8 of 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Indeed haha
Message 9 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @McTechSolutions and all, the live Samsung Unpacked event starts in 10 minutes! We have a dedicated topic about it here if you're interested so check it out! slight_smile

Message 10 of 10