Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 & Watch Series 10 Megathread + FAQ's

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 90 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following on from the recent Apple event we're pleased to announce that the iPhone 16 range is available to pre-order on O2. See more 👇 for details and shop links.

iPhone 16

iPhone 16
iPhone 16 Plus
iPhone 16 Pro
iPhone 16 Pro Max
cf9e7100-0797-463c-91a2-e17eefd3aed2.png iPhone 16 Plus.png iPhone 16 Pro.png iPhone 16 Pro Max.png

Apple Watch Series 10 & Watch Ultra 2

Apple Watch Series 10
Apple Watch Ultra 2
Watch Series 10 Titanium.png Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Black Titanium.png

Questions?

We're updating our website and we'll also curate some FAQs below.

Message 1 of 273
272 REPLIES 272

KM17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My O2 account just says this... estimated delivery Friday but no tracking or any emails... but says its been sent and cant be cancelled. Does anyone know what an earth O2's logic is??

Order number:
REDACTED
Order date: 13 Sep 2024
Items: iPhone 16 Pro Max
Estimated Delivery: 20 Sep 2024
Delivery type: Delivery to selected address

This part of the order’s already been sent, so it can’t be cancelled - please arrange a return instead
Message 201 of 273

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Is it a Click and Collect or a deliver to a home address?? 
As you wont get a tracking number for Click and Collect, only for delivery to home, and even then they can take upto midnight to come through from past experience of ordering online from o2.. 

If you want to see a mess EE seem to be having a few issue with updating customers..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 202 of 273

Zheez
  • 24 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm sure you'll be fine and if it's deliver to home then you'll get a DPD text at some point soon.  I had the same thing a few days ago, with the order already sent message and no cancel option available and then got the DPD text in the evening.

Message 203 of 273

Yan101
  • 24 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No idea. Mine is saying the same as it has since Monday. It’s click and collect. I have 2 ordered on switch up. One did say delivery on 2nd October. Now it says within 3 weeks. The other said 20th on the original email but now says within 4 weeks. Both still have the option to cancel. So who knows. Nothing I do will change it so I just keep my eye on the status. Couple years ago I ordered online for store pickup and the o2 shop took delivery and sold it to someone else. Imagine how annoyed I was. Another time they were nasty and adamant there were no stock, after repeatedly telling them I have proof of delivery to the o2 shop that morning. Took the manager to come out to explain to the kid that my order was outside their normal deliveries as I’d pre ordered. Numpties most of them. 

Message 204 of 273

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 350 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@KM17 if it’s click and collect you can obtain a tracking number (normally DHL) but you’ll have to contact O2 for it, I used to contact DHL for it but they have now made their telephone line automated and you can’t speak to anyone anymore, I won’t call O2 asking for it because you just never know what could happen!!

Message 205 of 273

Beeflips83
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I orderd mine at 20 past 1 but was on phone 5 hours before order went through I still not got any info off delivery date are anything on my o2 app when I look I only have a order number 

Message 206 of 273

Roblloret28
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IMG_3072.jpeg

When you all placed your preorders online, did you receive an email confirmation at all? Th reason I ask is that I didn’t and was thinking that was strange. My order status is showing as ‘processing’ with an expected delivery date of 20th sept to my home, and I’ve received an email today advising that the delivery is taking slightly longer than planned but will be with me in two days (being Friday). I’ve only just moved from EE to o2 and had issues with my number transfer already so just wanted to check that what I’ve mentioned above is normal. TIA. 

Message 207 of 273

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 350 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Roblloret28 the order confirmation email was a little delayed but did come through just before 2pm, my pre order was done by around 1.15pm though 

Message 208 of 273

Roblloret28
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the quick reply. Is your order status showing processing also or has that been updated?

Why does the fact that I’ve not received an order confirmation fill me with no confidence that my order has gone through correctly then? 

Everything is pointing me in the direction that it has, such as the o2 app states that changes are being made to my account at the moment. I guess tomorrow will be the day I find out. 🤞 

Message 209 of 273

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11492 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Roblloret28 

I got a text message but no email, but then today I have had a text from o2 telling me its on its way and it is showing in the DPD app as well..

As long as it shows in myo2 that is all that matters as email is not delivery guaranteed (a bit like Royal Mail ),  

So just keep an eye on myo2...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 210 of 273