Did you mean: 

Win an Apple Watch with My O2!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

There's a fantastic competition running until the end of August where you have the chance to win an Apple Watch Series 4! There are 5 Watches up for grabs and entering the competition is super easy. All you need to do is sign in to your My O2 before the 30th August, and you’ll get an entry to the draw for every day you sign in until the end of the month! laughing

If you want more info on the Apple Watch Series 4 check out our community review of the device! 

If you don't yet have My O2 you can download the app from App Store, Google Play Store or Windows Phone Store. wink

This competition is open to those over 18, please have a quick read of the terms for further details. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

OMG what if I win D'oh!

Seriously good prize for simply logging in! Let's hope they fix the bug in the updated app.

Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
What about us that can't login to MyO2 app ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
What about us that can't login to MyO2 app ?

Yes, my point, not forgetting that it has been running for 10 days already.

Message 4 of 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@MI5 I had a look at the terms and conditions and it confirms that any login, app or web will work. wink

"To enter the Prize Draw entrants must log into My O2 (online or via the My O2 app) to automatically be entered. One entry per log in during the Entry Period."

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Ok, cheers mate slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 11

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Ok, cheers mate slight_smile

No worries and good luck! cool

signature

Message 7 of 11

MI5
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Needs more than luck 😛

Currently using:
Message 8 of 11

m0lk0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just received a email from Iain Haywood from The Competion Agency claiming i've won one, he's asking me to email him back to confirm my address. the thing is, the email has my exact home address that's used on my o2 account.

this is genuine or a scam?

Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@m0lk0 

The competitions agency is who are promting the competition https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/my-o2-monthly-prize-draw-july-august-2019

https://competitionagency.com/

Currently using:
Message 10 of 11