cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the O2 community and how to get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the O2 Community?

The O2 Community is a place for you to ask other customers like you for advice on anything related to O2. You can also join discussions, create your own and share feedback for O2, as well writing amazing how-to guides and device reviews. We have the main community, an Ideas section and even an off-topic board for you to kick back in and relax. Get involved!

Make your first post here

Why would I join the O2 Community?

The entire community would love to help you out with any question you might have. We discuss almost everything here, so it's a great place for getting all of your questions answered, helping you fix your problems and sharing your feedback - all without getting scripted replies or having to go through phone menus.

How do I join?

To be able to post, you first need to log in. If you don't have an account yet, you will need to register first. You can do that here:

• Register a new account 

If you forgot your account details, you can request them here: Forgot your account details

How to participate?

The best way to start participating is to introduce yourself or start a new thread. Alternatively, you could search for a thread to participate in:

• Introduce yourself

• Start a new thread

• Searching for discussions

Good luck!

Toby

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome John slight_smile
Message 61 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Toby nice to meet you it's first time so I'll be hit and miss for now
Message 62 of 65

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hiya Kenny - Did you get the HTC One in the end or something else ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 64 of 65

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Katy, welcome. I have moved your post and its replies to a new thread below:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Refresh-Payments/td-p/652011

I'll also lock this thread now guys, as it is the old 'Getting Started' thread. For the up-to-date version, please see the below:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/What-s-the-O2-community-and-how-to-get-started/td-p/634739

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 65 of 65