cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the O2 community and how to get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the O2 Community?

The O2 Community is a place for you to ask other customers like you for advice on anything related to O2. You can also join discussions, create your own and share feedback for O2, as well writing amazing how-to guides and device reviews. We have the main community, an Ideas section and even an off-topic board for you to kick back in and relax. Get involved!

Make your first post here

Why would I join the O2 Community?

The entire community would love to help you out with any question you might have. We discuss almost everything here, so it's a great place for getting all of your questions answered, helping you fix your problems and sharing your feedback - all without getting scripted replies or having to go through phone menus.

How do I join?

To be able to post, you first need to log in. If you don't have an account yet, you will need to register first. You can do that here:

• Register a new account 

If you forgot your account details, you can request them here: Forgot your account details

How to participate?

The best way to start participating is to introduce yourself or start a new thread. Alternatively, you could search for a thread to participate in:

• Introduce yourself

• Start a new thread

• Searching for discussions

Good luck!

Toby

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You've come to the rigjht place, most of the natives are friendly round here and happy to engage in the off-topic section. Keep your eye on MI5 though!Smiley Very Happy

Message 41 of 65

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

*cough* tongue

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 65

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Welcome Lonewolf slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 43 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
For th past 2 days the network is not working can u tell me what is the problem with the mass
Message 44 of 65

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
For th past 2 days the network is not working can u tell me what is the problem with the mass

Not without some more detail from yourself and probably best to start a new post in the appropriate section.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 45 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Leonard i'm new to all this, just like to say hello to everyone and i'm sure i'll need some help with the new contract phone i just got thanks. 

Message 46 of 65

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Welcome Gasher slight_smile

If you need help with making your first help post on the community, let me know.

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 47 of 65

CJT80
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Leonard, and everyone else.

I have just re-joined O2 from EE/T-Mobile and I thought I'd pop by and say Hi....

Hope everyone is enjoying the Sunshine if they have it where they are.

Leonard great post btw.. slight_smile

Message 48 of 65

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Welcome to the community slight_smile

Alas, Leonard has moved to pastures new and our fearless leaders are now Chiara & Toby:smileytongue:

Message 49 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I have just joined the community suddenly I seem to have lost the function to be able to delete flag or move emails and ideas
Message 50 of 65