cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the O2 community and how to get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the O2 Community?

The O2 Community is a place for you to ask other customers like you for advice on anything related to O2. You can also join discussions, create your own and share feedback for O2, as well writing amazing how-to guides and device reviews. We have the main community, an Ideas section and even an off-topic board for you to kick back in and relax. Get involved!

Make your first post here

Why would I join the O2 Community?

The entire community would love to help you out with any question you might have. We discuss almost everything here, so it's a great place for getting all of your questions answered, helping you fix your problems and sharing your feedback - all without getting scripted replies or having to go through phone menus.

How do I join?

To be able to post, you first need to log in. If you don't have an account yet, you will need to register first. You can do that here:

• Register a new account 

If you forgot your account details, you can request them here: Forgot your account details

How to participate?

The best way to start participating is to introduce yourself or start a new thread. Alternatively, you could search for a thread to participate in:

• Introduce yourself

• Start a new thread

• Searching for discussions

Good luck!

Toby

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi I have just joined the community suddenly I seem to have lost the function to be able to delete flag or move emails and ideas

Hi there, what is it you're trying to do, many functions can only be carried out by the staff?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 51 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well how stupid is this, i change my log in from my o2 email address since that is closing to my Outlook address as i would've of thought that a valid email address would be needed but now i just got asked for a new community name.

I tried with what i have been using (Grayburn) but it says it's already in use, yeah by me. Now i have to start over again. I know i'm not that much of a regular user but i've lost any trace of previous posts now.

Any chance any of the admin team can fix this little problem?

Message 52 of 65

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93231 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Message 53 of 65

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
I'll see what I can do Grayburn,

Sorry about this! Can you please PM me with the current email address that you're using?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 54 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:
I'll see what I can do Grayburn,

Sorry about this! Can you please PM me with the current email address that you're using?

PM incoming!

Message 55 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would like to upgrade to unlocked iPhone what's best way to do this
Message 56 of 65

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Buy sim free from Apple directly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 57 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi iam John I like haveing a laugh. I like giveing feedback to cumpaneys abouut how accissible there apps are for blind people as iam blind myself
Message 58 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi John

Welcome to the community slight_smile

Message 59 of 65

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Hi John, yours will be some great feedback that I'm sure O2 will be interested in hearing.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 60 of 65