cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the O2 community and how to get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the O2 Community?

The O2 Community is a place for you to ask other customers like you for advice on anything related to O2. You can also join discussions, create your own and share feedback for O2, as well writing amazing how-to guides and device reviews. We have the main community, an Ideas section and even an off-topic board for you to kick back in and relax. Get involved!

Make your first post here

Why would I join the O2 Community?

The entire community would love to help you out with any question you might have. We discuss almost everything here, so it's a great place for getting all of your questions answered, helping you fix your problems and sharing your feedback - all without getting scripted replies or having to go through phone menus.

How do I join?

To be able to post, you first need to log in. If you don't have an account yet, you will need to register first. You can do that here:

• Register a new account 

If you forgot your account details, you can request them here: Forgot your account details

How to participate?

The best way to start participating is to introduce yourself or start a new thread. Alternatively, you could search for a thread to participate in:

• Introduce yourself

• Start a new thread

• Searching for discussions

Good luck!

Toby

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

how can i stop 60124 texts been charged on my mobile

Message 32 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

how can i stop 60124 texts been charged on my mobile

send stop to that number or forward it to 7726 as spam

Message 33 of 65

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Greetings O2 Alkalis.

I had a fairly sized message of explanation planned but got the 'you must finish registration' error when I tried to post so I'll cut straight to the point. Why can't passwords start in a capital?

Regards
Message 35 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
No idea I'm afraid but welcome:)
Message 36 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Greetings O2 Alkalis.

I had a fairly sized message of explanation planned but got the 'you must finish registration' error when I tried to post so I'll cut straight to the point. Why can't passwords start in a capital?

Regards

they can start in a capital letter

Message 37 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
They can? Odd. When I was trying to make a password 'Fail' came up as soon as I'd typed the first capital letter in. Maybe it's been changed since you registered?
Message 38 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't think so as I reset my password a few months ago & it hasn't changed
Message 39 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm lone wolf I've just got my first contract phone and would like to make some new friends
Message 40 of 65