cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,265
3,264 REPLIES 3,264

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'm a bit late to the party but wanted to also say welcome to our community @StayBlessed2k18smiley Great to have you here!

Message 111 of 3,265

penguinclaw33
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone, I am a returning custumer coming back from the dark side of Tesco Mobile!! I have just purchase a Moto G6 Plus and am really pleased with the specs (anyone in the market for a middle priced phone should definitly check it out).

Hobbies include IT (work as well) Linux, art (digital and real) and photography (did I mention the Moto G takes RAW files ).

Random facts: Married, three adult children and two mad cats.

Message 112 of 3,265

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@penguinclaw33 wrote:

Hi everyone, I am a returning custumer coming back from the dark side of Tesco Mobile!! I have just purchase a Moto G6 Plus and am really pleased with the specs (anyone in the market for a middle priced phone should definitly check it out).

Hobbies include IT (work as well) Linux, art (digital and real) and photography (did I mention the Moto G takes RAW files ).

Random facts: Married, three adult children and two mad cats.

Welcome @penguinclaw33

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 113 of 3,265

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@penguinclaw33Welcome to the forum Welcome

Lovely to have you here. I like your random facts .... Mine are similar, though I have 2 grown children and 3 mad cats Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 114 of 3,265

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the Community @penguinclaw33! The more the merrier Mexican Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 115 of 3,265

penguinclaw33
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you!! Nice to have someone with similarities slight_smile Our Tortoiseshell is the dopiest cat I've known... she loves tummy rubs grin
Message 116 of 3,265

penguinclaw33
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you!!
Message 117 of 3,265

penguinclaw33
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you I hope I fit in wink
Message 118 of 3,265

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@penguinclaw33 wrote:
Thank you!! Nice to have someone with similarities slight_smile Our Tortoiseshell is the dopiest cat I've known... she loves tummy rubs grin

My torty is a real wuss....only likes to be stroked when you are down at her level.....and runs away at the slightest noise.

PS @penguinclaw33 you will be among friends here...so many of us have cats....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 119 of 3,265

penguinclaw33
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ha yes they do tend to do that. But ours only hides from strangers grin
Message 120 of 3,265