Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Hi all,lifelong O2 user,that is about to change shortly,purchased 2nd O2 contract phone on Saturday through carphone warehouse,still no activation on SIM card,after a million phone calls to O2,keep getting fobbed off and told to wait a little longer,even after 3 days without use of my new phone,O2 saying my phone is activated but they can only find it on one of their two systems,it's surely the most shambolic customer service I've ever encountered,any advice would be welcomed with open arms,thanks in advance
Topics: 532

@Andy231 wrote:
Hi all,lifelong O2 user,that is about to change shortly,purchased 2nd O2 contract phone on Saturday through carphone warehouse,still no activation on SIM card,after a million phone calls to O2,keep getting fobbed off and told to wait a little longer,even after 3 days without use of my new phone,O2 saying my phone is activated but they can only find it on one of their two systems,it's surely the most shambolic customer service I've ever encountered,any advice would be welcomed with open arms,thanks in advance

@EmilieT ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Welcome to the community @Andy231 Wave I'm really sorry to hear you're having some issues with your SIM card, I'll send you a Private Message this morning to check on things and see how we can help you get things sorted!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Community Manager

Now that the week is coming to an end, we've got a few more members to welcome! Say hello to ... Drum

@101  @Alex2  @ASML-UK  @batemansxxxb  @BeardDan01  @bromley47  @BryanK  @Cheryl1  @Col228  @delia  @drenchedape92  @Georgia23-  @Help8  @Karen1981  @keizerfire  @Landslide  @Laurz  @liddy  @Lionroars75  @Marie92  @Mart1 @martinr  @mavis  @Midgetgem74  @Mikeogunner1979  @MushRKhan  @OldWatchman  @Pablo1993  @Pauladolly  @PuddleDuck @Rebecca95  @RichardM  @robertmaxwell  @Roxanne1  @Sam4  @Sedy  @Sharon57 @Staceyevs  @Sul  @Tasha1  @Teshi 

I hope you all had a nice week, and enjoyed your first days on the community! We're really happy to have you with us, and are looking forward to getting to know you better. When you have some time, drop by to say hi or join any discussion you're interested in - our off-topic board is a great place to start Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Topics: 686

Hi and welcome everyone Welcome

@101  @Alex2  @ASML-UK  @batemansxxxb  @BeardDan01  @bromley47  @BryanK  @Cheryl1  @Col228  @delia  @drenchedape92  @Georgia23-  @Help8  @Karen1981  @keizerfire  @Landslide  @Laurz  @liddy  @Lionroars75  @Marie92  @Mart1 @martinr  @mavis  @Midgetgem74  @Mikeogunner1979  @MushRKhan  @OldWatchman  @Pablo1993  @Pauladolly  @PuddleDuck @Rebecca95  @RichardM  @robertmaxwell  @Roxanne1  @Sam4  @Sedy  @Sharon57 @Staceyevs  @Sul  @Tasha1  @Teshi 

Great to have you here and hope to see you posting again soon wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 110

A warm Welcome to all our new members

Great to have you join us and I hope you`ll drop by Off Topic and say Hi and join in the chat and games.

Wave

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

Welcome to all our newest members! Welcome

signature

Topics: 547

@EmilieT wrote:

Now that the week is coming to an end, we've got a few more members to welcome! Say hello to ... Drum

I hope you all had a nice week, and enjoyed your first days on the community! We're really happy to have you with us, and are looking forward to getting to know you better. When you have some time, drop by to say hi or join any discussion you're interested in - our off-topic board is a great place to start Smiley Happy

Level 26: Upbeat

Welcome to everyone
Hope you'll join in the off topics 👍

Level 9: Fired up

Hi all new community members
welcome.