cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the O2 Community! Introduce yourself here!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for joining the O2 Community! (Or if you haven't yet but would like to, you can register here!). I'm very happy to welcome you here. The O2 Community is a great place to get help and advice on O2 products and services, provide feedback and suggestions for the network, and have general chit chat. slight_smile

My name's Martin, one of the Community Managers here on the O2 forum. I work with @lewys-gp and @RafaC who are also part of the Community team. Personally, I've been working on communities for the last 8 years and have been with O2 since February 2016! 

This thread is all about introducing yourself to the Community and we'd love to hear a bit more about you! Things like: 

• Pay monthly, Pay as you Go or Business Customer? 
  • What phone you currently have? 
  • Hobbies and interests? 
  • Random or cool facts about you? 

If you have any suggestions, questions about anything to do with O2 or the Community give us a shout or drop me a private messageSmiley Wink

I look forward to speaking to you soon. slight_smile

Martin

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3,213
3,212 REPLIES 3,212

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi @Troy1
👋

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1632 of 3,213

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Welcome everyone! It's great to have you here hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 1633 of 3,213

BobM
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 4277 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Troy1 wrote:
Hi everyone

Hi to you too @Troy1 and welcome Wave

Message 1634 of 3,213

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24897 Posts
  • 797 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @SevenOfNine 

Hope you get a chance to look round the Community and, as @Cleoriff mentioned [thanks for that thumbsup], I hope you`ll have a look at the White Room Quiz which is run every Mon and Wed.

Hi @Troy1 

Welcome Welcome to the Community.

I hope you`ll have a look round and maybe drop by Off Topic where we chat and discuss a wide range of subjects and I`m sure you`ll find something of interest and will join in. 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1635 of 3,213

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Hi @Troy1  and welcome to the community Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1636 of 3,213

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Happy Friday everyone! Before we go off into the weekend, join me in welcoming our newest community members to the O2 Community! wave

@AlBlack @Ali123 @Andrew44 @AndrewD @Anonymous15 @Cha2 @Channon @chiko4 @Cidi @Congrats @CoolGreene @Diddydiana @ELC @Foreball @Foxie28 @Franjo @Gazzer @GordonShaw @GraceVengesai @Hayley1995 @Hayley80 @Helpme3 @IanJS @Jack2000 @Jamesthomason @JPrice @Kalasin @Kat5 @klinok @KUN2S @Leigh5 @Lewis8 @Loobybunny13 @Maggiemoo1 @Magnus @Mandy777 @MaxDaddie66 @megjess @mikej101 @mmlabbd @Nadia3 @Nas @Olly123456 @OMGShay @RachelK @RG12 @Ro- @Ruthj @S211 @Sandy0 @Saskia2 @SilvaGoof @SophieDavid @Sri @Tazzz @Tina4 @O2Trevski @Twit1980 @Violetta @Walker1 @Xsara @Zoedev9 

Welcome to the Community! Feel free to drop in and introduce yourself and join the fun! 

signature

Message 1637 of 3,213

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24897 Posts
  • 797 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

A warm Welcome to all our new members

@AlBlack @Ali123 @Andrew44 @AndrewD @Anonymous15 @Cha2 @Channon @chiko4 @Cidi @Congrats @CoolGreene @Diddydiana @ELC @Foreball @Foxie28 @Franjo @Gazzer @GordonShaw @GraceVengesai @Hayley1995 @Hayley80 @Helpme3 @IanJS @Jack2000 @Jamesthomason @JPrice @Kalasin @Kat5 @klinok @KUN2S @Leigh5 @Lewis8 @Loobybunny13 @Maggiemoo1 @Magnus @Mandy777 @MaxDaddie66 @megjess02 @mikej101 @mmlabbd @Nadia3 @Nas @Olly123456 @OMGShay @RachelK @RG12 @Ro- @Ruthj @S211 @Sandy0 @Saskia2 @SilvaGoof @SophieDavid @Sri @Tazzz @Tina4 @Trevski @Twit1980 @Violetta @Walker1 @Xsara @Zoedev9 

I hope you`ll stay and have a look around at the various boards and why not drop by Off Topic, where we chat, have fun, discuss a wide range of things, and play games and have quizzes. I`m sure you`ll find something of interest and would love it if you join in.; and pop in to the Virtual Lounge, where you can say Hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Look forward to chatting with you soon. Wave 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1639 of 3,213

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi everyone welcome to the o2 Community forum...see you soon 👋

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 1640 of 3,213